2008年6月23日月曜日

I went to Oita !

Last saturday I went to Oita on business. You know it was heavy rainly day on Saturday. My customer was forty-four people. We left Kumamoto traffic ceenter, and we went to Oita. We took a short rest at Aso area. Aso is value to visit place even if we went to there many times. After that, we went to KAGURAMEKO. This is a marshy place, and it is an iris garden. It was many beautiful iris there. Many people visited to see the iris there. Now it is rainly season in Japan, but we can see beautiful iris.
After that, we went to Suginoi hotel that is biggest hotel in Oita to have lunch and hotspriing. Lunch is one of main purpose on this tour. This lunch is buffet. We could have meal what we want to have. After lunch the customer went to hotspring. This hotel is located Beepu. Beepu is famous for hotspriing. Off course I didnt take a hotspring. I want to come here for private. Final distination is Yufuin. Yufuin is very famous tourist spot. Everyboby knows there. I have not been there for long time. Yufuin has changed a lot. This week I will go there again.(202words)

0 件のコメント: